Organic White Rose Tea (1 oz Loose Leaf)
This soothing combination of 100% organic ingredients is a soft embrace. Delicious, healthy white tea is blended with pink rose petals and lovely white chrysanthemum for a subtle, warming brew. The perfect end to a hectic day.
1 oz loose leaf packaged in a stand up, resealable pouch.
Ingredients: Organic white tea, organic rose petals, organic chrysanthemum flower
Wild Rose Sugar Cookies
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* ½ teaspoon baking powder
* 1 ½ cups butter
* 1 ½ cups white sugar
* 2 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 5 tablespoons of Organic Rose White Tea loose leaf tea
1. Preheat oven to 375 ° F
2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a small pot, melt the butter and gently stir in Organic Rose White Tea. Infuse the tea in the butter making sure the mixture does not boil or burn. Gently stir the mixture and infuse for 15 minutes.
4. Using a tea infuser or strainer, strain the butter from the tea and set aside.
5. In a large bowl, mix together the tea infused butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
6. Roll rounded tablespoons of dough into balls or use heart shaped cut outs and place onto ungreased cookie sheets. Make sure to provide sufficient space between dough as the cookies expands.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
Option: Rose Frosting
* 4 cups powdered sugar
* 3/4 cup butter
* 5 tablespoons of milk
* 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
* 2 tablespoons of Organic Rose White Tea
* Food coloring (if desired)
Follow the same butter and tea infusion steps listed above. In large mixing bowl, mix together tea infused butter and sugar until smooth. Slowly add in milk, vanilla extract using an electric mixer. Mix until stiff and smooth, about 4–5 minutes. Stir in food coloring until you get the desired color.